1. When we use your personal data
Bell Dredging Pumps may request you to provide certain personal data in case you:
- download a file from our Website;
- request a service from Bell Dredging Pumps;
- sign up for commercial communications; or
- submit a contact request
Bell Dredging Pumps may use personal data to:
- perform contractual obligations or take pre-contractual measures;
- provide you with a requested service;
- get in touch with you upon your request;
- engage in (direct) marketing activities;
- engage in personalized communications and advertising (with your consent); and
- improve and analyse the use of the Website.
Where legally required, Bell Dredging Pumps will request your permission to use your personal data. In other cases, Bell Dredging Pumps is legally allowed to process your personal data if this is necessary:
- for the performance of a contract with you or in order to take pre-contractual steps at your request;
- for compliance with a legal obligation to which Bell Dredging Pumps is subject; or
- for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Bell Dredging Pumps or by a third party.
2. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the legal right to:
- request access to your personal data;
- request the rectification and erasure of your personal data;
- request a restriction of the processing of your personal data;
- submit a request for data portability;
- object to the processing of your personal data, especially where Bell Dredging Pumps processes your personal data for marketing related profiling;
- withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data at any time; and lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens).
Bell Dredging Pumps will retain personal data no longer than necessary and allowed under applicable data protection law. When determining the relevant retention periods we will take into account the:
- legal obligation(s) under applicable law to retain data;
- statute of limitations under applicable law(s);
- (potential) disputes; and
- guidelines issued by relevant data protection authorities.
4. THIRD PARTIES
Without prejudice to Bell Dredging Pumps ‘s use of third party supplies and vendors who act as data processors, Bell Dredging Pumps may disclose your data to the following third parties, to the extent permitted by applicable law:
- the Bell Dredging Pumps distributor and official resellers in your territory;
- parties involved in performing an agreement entered into between Bell Dredging Pumps and you or your company;
- Bell Dredging Pumps ‘s affiliated entities;
- Bell Dredging Pumps ‘s external advisors;
- (potential) investors or parties interested in acquiring (a part of) Bell Dredging Pumps ‘s business; and
- other third parties to whom Bell Dredging Pumps is obliged or entitled to disclose the data by virtue of applicable law or by order of a court or other competent authority.
5. TRANSFER OUTSIDE EEA
For technical and organizational reasons it may be necessary that personal data is transferred to servers located in the US, or to servers located in other countries outside of the European Economic Area (‘EEA’). If Bell Dredging Pumps transfers personal data to a country outside of the EEA that does not offer an adequate level of data protection, Bell Dredging Pumps will ensure compliance with applicable law by way of implementing legally accepted safeguards.
6. WEBSITE AND COOKIES
Read here the privacy statement regarding the use of this website
6.1 ADDITIONAL COOKIES
This Website contains embedded content (like YouTube and Vimeo video’s) via iFrames. These external services can also places cookies on you device. For the care and privacy of our visitors, we try to prevent this as much as possible.
7. HOW TO CONTACT US?
In case of any questions, compliants or remarks, please feel free to contact us per mail info@BellDredgingPumps.com phone +31 224 855 340.